[Announcements] Preview of Config4*

Ciaran McHale ciaran_mchale at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 17:17:56 GMT 2011

Hi folks,

I am currently putting the final bits of polish to a project called
Config4* (pronounced "config for star"), and I should be ready to
officially release it within the next week or two. However, if you
are interested in seeing a sneak preview, then you can access it
at: www.ciaranmchale.com/preview

In a nutshell, Config4* is a configuration-file parser that it about
10 times better than anything else in existence.

You might want to take a look at Config4* if you are developing a
product or application that could benefit from having any of the
following: (1) embedded configuration, (2) a local configuration
file, (3) a centralised configuration repository, (4) schema
validation for configuration data, or (5) a data-exchange file
format.

If you visit the preview web page, then I suggest you start by
reading the "Config4* Getting Started Guide" document. And if you
use a JMS (Java Message Service) product in your work, then I
suggest you follow-up by reading Part III ("The Config4JMS Case
Study") of the "Config4* Practical Usage Guide".

Regards,
Ciaran.
--
Ciaran McHale    (ciaran_mchale at yahoo.co.uk)   www.CiaranMcHale.com
Mobile: +44-(0)7866-416-134        Home office: +44-(0)118-954-6632